You want your child to be well cared for even when you are not with him or her. At Step By Step Childcare and Learning Center you can feel confident that your child is not only protected, but is also getting a strong start on his or her education.
One of the most important decisions you will ever make as a parent is choosing who will care for your child when you are at work. This choice can impact the health, safety, and happiness of your child now, and his or her growth, health, and intellectual or emotional development well into the future.
We understand not only how important this decision is to you, but also how difficult it can be to make when you are facing the wide array of available options.
You can rest assured that we are dedicated to giving your child not only a safe place to be while you are away, but also a strong educational foundation. Your child is welcomed into our group as an individual. His or her potential to grow, thrive, and develop is nurtured through:
• A curriculum of experiences, learning, and social interaction
• Plenty of play
• Nutritious snacks
• Caring, experienced, and safety trained staff
Step By Step has been educating children since 1992
- Open Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm
- Full and part time* available
- Open door policy for parents
- Secure key pad entry system
- Optional lunch program
- Snacks provided
- Early Learning Coalition funding accepted (Alachua and surrounding counties)
* Part-time rates available for 1 year olds and older
- Infants through 5 years
- Approved FREE Voluntary Pre-K Provider (VPK)
- Educational Program
- Educated & certified teachers
- All staff First Aid & CPR trained
- Professional & caring staff
- Development appropriate curriculum
*Includes Alachua and surrounding counties
One infant space available for
We are Monitoring COVIT-19 and Taking Advice from our
Local Health Department.
Step by Step will remain open Monday March 16, 2020